Jambands.ca

The Most Serene Republic

NewRider

$7 is right on the cusp of their worthiness. I've seen them a few times and they come off as trying to do too much with too much. Lots of instruments, big ideas, but none if it totally fleshed out, IMO

On the other hand, I have a couple friends who swear they are the best thing going in music double exclamation point, so take that for what it's worth.

I saw them for $6 or $7 a few weeks back and they totally exceeded my expectations. Maybe not worthy of the company they keep (Arts & Crafts), but a young and energetic band nonetheless. The drummer was seriously good from what I remember.

hmm.. you pretty dead on accurate AD. They were very very busy sounding. The band seemed very energetic though and they're all quite young. Perhaps in a few years they'll really evolve into something great. I probably would've been able to enjoy the show more if there wasn't drunk teenagers falling all over the place. I really wanted to see the Sourkeys but missed them because Nellie and I found a drunk seventeen year old in a doorway puking all over herself. We got her water and sent her in a cab. Who the hell drinks vodka and diet coke anyways?!?!?!