Jambands.ca

Umphrey's in Buffalo 04/19/2007

Schwa.

I think Umphrey's just fuckin turns it up a notch for this venue man, the second set was sooooo good. First set was a little more subdued (until the "Jimmy")

Highlight overall for me was when they finished Mulche's Odyssey, although the first part of it had to be the best part of the second set easy..ENERGY!

Rastaman Chant had the whole audience singin :) I was getting chills.

Utopian Fir was really really awesome too, closed everything out perfect!!!

Don't like making comparisons, but Buffalo killed the Toronto show. GOOD TIMES :)

The Town Ballroom

Buffalo, New York

Set One

Thin Air, Atmosfarag > The Crooked One > "Jimmy Stewart" > Alex's House > Soul Food I > "Jimmy Stewart" > The Crooked One, Space Funk Booty, Let Me Go Home Whiskey

Set Two

Prowler > All In Time, 13 Days, Mulche's Odyssey > Peter Gunn/Every Breath You Take theme > "Jimmy Stewart" > Rastaman Chant > Morning Song, Utopian Fir

Encore Bright Lights > Mulche's Odyssey

Notes: last Rastaman Chant 11.01.02

See ya'll at New Riders tonight!!

I wasn't at the Toronto show, but I was impressed with UM in Buffalo. And it's an excellent bar/club venue ... great sight lines and sweet sound.

There was a huge amount of energy in the room.

UM also announced at the show that they will be playing in downtown Buffalo at one of the free Thursday at the Square shows ... I think they are playing the first one on Thur. May 31.

Peace, Mark

sweet jesus, wish I saw this in Toronto;

04.21.07 The Vic Theatre

Chicago, Illinois

Set One

JaJunk > Divisions > Got Your Milk (Right Here), Nothing Too Fancy > The Haunt > "Jimmy Stewart", Padgett's Profile > Syncopated Strangers

Set Two

Pay the Snucka > Der Bluten Kat > Hajimemashite > Dr. Feelgood > Der Bluten Kat, The Triple Wide^ > Nothing Too Fancy^^ > Divisions, Pay the Snucka

Encore Band On the Run > JaJunk