Jambands.ca

best news ever!!

Tooly

i am NOT a father

i was scared there for a few days,, things were running late i guess you could say,, and said girl lives 1000+ miles away so i was gettin ready to get packing,, fucking stressing day and night, not sleeping or eating

but its okay

damn

i have a feeling im gonna get flamed for this post lol

He's sharing what he considers to be good news. Goodness shared is goodness multiplied. I can think of many things far more deserving of flamage. For example, the lack of DVD case wrappers (for the Blockbuster-style cases) that really should be available at Staples.

Still, if that's worthy of flamage in the Booche world, I'm happy for ya--stuff must be going pretty well in your locus. Sounds like a good thing to me.

Peace, dudes. The electricity is still on and all is relatively okay with the world.

i knew it was coming sooner or later

hey speaking of electricity,,, does anyone know if that windmill on the way into toronto really gathers electricity or does it take electricity to spin it,, it doesnt really look like a windmill that gathers it to me.....

yay no babies

quote:

Originally posted by hamilton:

Vasectomies are good. I can't wait to get one.

Well, I
can
wait, actually - I mean, I'm going to let a professional do it. I'm not just going to mutilate myself with a big knife or a pair of scissors just because I'm impatient...

-"Hi, Brian!"

Archived