Jambands.ca

What's your favourite wrap stuffing

Alexis

So I've recently discovered wraps. My mum had them in the house all the time when i was growing up, and i saw them when i was out to eat, but i was just never really into it. But now I am.

That being said...fajitas, tacos, and tuna are my only stuffing options at present. Anyone have any non beef, pork, or processed (like lunch meat) suggestions(question mark)

(yeah, my question mark key is broken...tea+laptop keyboard=no more question marks for alexis)

the alt 63 thing doesn't work, but thanks for the suggestion.

so that's it....i know it's the weekend, but there has to be more out there than that!

edit to add: i wonder what it is about egg salad that gives you the reekiest farts ever. i can't do that one marco...sorry!....but that does make me think of....veggie omlette in a wrap with turkey bacon! mmmmm

Edited by Guest

personally i love the breakfast burrito wrap, bit of scrambled eggs, fresh veg, maybe bacon, and ya gotta have cheese. leftover chili has found its way into wraps around here lately, again with some more veg and cheese, quick and easy.

i look at a wrap like i look at bread, i can make a sandwich with whatever i want in it, but im rolling it up, so i bet you could stuff whatever you really like in there? chicken salad would be good

I'm not a big fajita fan because it's just too messy and hard to eat. I like the ine big wrap, well sealed and grilled on the bbq and then cut in half.

My all-time favorite wrap is marinated jerk tofu, barbecued and rolled up with monterey jack, mango salsa and something crunchy like cabbage or sprouts.

I am also a big breakfast burrito fan and will usually do eggs, salsa verde, a mix of vegetables and sometimes cheese. and with more salsa verde on the side.

You can use cold leftover curry and a layer of sour cream or cream cheese in a wrap. Then slice it on a bias and serve it at a party as an app.

I also grew up with wraps and am only recently re-discovering their usefulness.

a super fast breakfast wrap i've done in the morning was a layer of PB, with a thinly sliced banana layered on it, maybe some raisons...sometimes i drizzle a bit of jam or honey on it if i'm eating it right away....if you save it for later, it'll get all sticky and drippy.

i'm going to try the egg one tomorrow though.