Jambands.ca

Why do U like Where you live?

Sarahbelle

P.S. I live in downtown Toronto and, not having lived in a city before, I find there's almost too much going on, most of which doesn't interest me. A little space would be nice. Anyways, when things are going on that are up my alley, it's super convenient.

I think it comes down to not being a huge fan of Ontario to begin with, mostly for the aesthetics, or lack thereof (at least the one's that are important to me)

I'll be back in the mountains or on the West Coast somewhere soon....

Edited by Guest

I like Hull because it's cheap and allowed me to become a home owner years before I might have been able to otherwise.

It's a 10 minute bike ride to the Bi-ward market, 10 minute drive to work and 10 minutes from Gatineau Park. We live on some of the best bike paths I've ever been on and they're kept up brilliantly.

I like Ottawa because it's where all my friends are! It's big enough to have everything I need and see some action, but small enough that I still run into someone I know every time we go shopping.

I like that we're less than 2 hours from Montreal, less than 3 to Vermont and less than 4 to Toronto.

I LOVE that I'm far from my mother. I HATE that I'm far from my neices and nephews.

Great, but I fly to Montreal tomorrow. I'm excited to go to Montreal, but I don't want to leave Florida. I'm conflicted. I really like surfing and the people I met down here. Daytona kicks ass. But I've never really been to Montreal, so that should be fun too. I get a few days there, then either home to Ontario or on to Laconia NH for a bike rally. I'd like to go home to see everyone, but I kinda want to go to another bike rally and see a new state, too. Again, I'm conflicted.