Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL!!> RECIPE @ PJC

Tooly

quote:

In 1998, the members of Recipe from a small planet played their first opening slot for a plenty surprised audience. The four members have since survived the club; the headliners, 2 albums, five vehicles and over 750 shows to emerge as young veterans of the Canadian independent touring scene. Drummer Ben Curties, Organist/ keyboardist Steve Fletcher, Bassist Pablo Puentes and Guitarist Jason Crocker, combine dub, reggae, soul, funk and jazz with intelligent lyrics and lush harmonies into a sound that is entirely their own. Songs and jams meld to create a diversified set of feels, melodies and moods that delivers a dynamic and energetic show every time.

Now backed by Pacific Music out of Victoria and the recent national re-release of their second album Babel fish. Recipe intends on getting back on the road and doing extensive touring this summer. This will be an experience not to be missed

So whos coming out for this show,, its going to be lots of fun. i myself cant wait to hear these guys again,, i was so impressed the first time i saw them.

probably start the show around 10.

hope to see lots of yall come down for this,, even though its a wednesday night

uncle funguy presents

recipe from a small planet

wednesday august 27th

@ pepper jack cafe

king william st and hughson.

cover probably 5$

its on teh 27th, and we have a nice patio to watch mars from..

Archived