Jambands.ca

One more month until new Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes!!!

ersh

Larry's reflection: What are you looking at? You see something? Huh?

Larry: Wh- What did I do?

Larry's reflection: What did you do? You know what you did! You did nothing!

Larry: If you want me to do something, just tell me!

Larry's reflection: You've got to change the diet, I've told you about that. I don't want the red meat, you're eating the red meat. I don't like that!

Larry: I'm doing the best I can.

Larry's reflection: Go to a doctor. Get yourself a checkup. Colonoscopy, you afraid to get a colonoscopy? What's the matter with you?

Larry: I'm sorry.

Larry's reflection: Everybody gets it! Get a colonoscopy!

Larry: I'm really going to do it.

Larry's reflection: You got your father-in-law's birthday coming up. You going to get a card?

Larry: [nodding] Okay.

Larry's reflection: You're not going to get a card! You're not going to do a fucking thing!

Larry: I'll try and do better. I will.

Larry's reflection: TV! TV! TV! That's what you like to do! Read a fucking book!

Larry: Okay, yeah, you're right! You know everything!

Larry's reflection: Who the fuck do you think you're talking to!

I flip back and forth as to whether this or Arrested Development is the best comedy show ever. I think for sheer imagination and don't-miss-a-thing intensity, AD wins out. But damn I loves me some CYE too.

Not an episode goes by where people don't start screaming at each other and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Did Bravo (or whatever it was) stop airing it up here? I haven't seen new episodes in quite a while.

• 1 month later...

so TMN was advertising this as HD programming and it was in the guide for TMNHD. I set the PVR, but it wasn't fucking on! I found some posts about this screw up and I guess TMN didn't get the HD version of the program and is only showing the serious in SD on their regular channels.

BUMMER!

They want you to adopt to HD, but you just get screwed over by brutal programming and channel offerings.

I hate They.