Jambands.ca

Any Lions Fans on Here?

ike

That's Detroit Lions not BC.

I'm a seasons ticket holder and I'm looking for people who want to hit a game in the D.

Also, I have 2 seats together and sometimes sell them off as I don't usually go to all the games.

[color:red]They went fast, all games are now set. Until next year...

GO LIONS!

Edited by Guest
updated games available

You sir, are a new hero of mine. This is about the only time anyone will ever here me say "This makes me wish I lived in Toronto, but certainly not Windsor."

So, is Kitna going to prove to be a genius or just an ass? Didnt he predict an 11 win season for them? Once Calvin Johnson hits his stride, your tickets are going to be worth serious money!

This is only my second year with the seasons, so I didn't have them the superbowl year but from what I understand it didn't give you any advantage. It only gives you the rights to any home playoff games that the Lions play. Which hasn't been many in recent history. No playoffs since '99. I'm hoping this is the year they return.

You guys remeber the short lived commercial with him sitting at the end of the table, eating dinner with a bunch of current NFL stars? They're buggin him and buggin him to show them some move he pulled on some guy. He eventually gives in and does it. Dekes out entire viewing audience? It was a cool commercial.

Sure, I've already got another friendly wager going on with dieseldoug who's also a Raiders man. One more can't hurt.

I guess you could call this one the battle of the basement, the 31st and 32nd place teams from last season. Or draft pick number one against draft pick number two. That is if Jamarcus signs by then.

If what I have read is remotely true, he is seeking a 35 million dollar guarantee over the course of the contract. Internet idiots are suggesting the Raiders offered 30 with less years than he wants.

All in all, I would be surprised if Al Davis succumbs to both those sets of numbers.