Jambands.ca

fat cats

popo weenie

I was just talking about the Fat Cats a minute ago with my buddy. I filled his ipod with real music (as opposed to all the country he listen's to)and that's one of the bands that caught his (and his 3 year old daughter's) attention. CTMF!!!! Haven't seen 'em in a bit, can't fuggin wait.

Here's a challenge to all you Ottawa folk, since a good chunk of the West half of the province went to Bluesfest, why not a good chunk of you guys cometogether?

I was just talking about the Fat Cats a minute ago with my buddy. I filled his ipod with real music (as opposed to all the country he listen's to)and that's one of the bands that caught his (and his 3 year old daughter's) attention. CTMF!!!! Haven't seen 'em in a bit, can't fuggin wait.

Here's a challenge to all you Ottawa folk, since a good chunk of the West half of the province went to Bluesfest, why not a good chunk of you guys cometogether?

i,ll be seeing them tomorrow i,ll tell them great bunch

the boss drinks wine and they have spot for me to work in their studio

drinking wine or pour it, ill go too 2 minutes from home and work late afternnos my style

Hey Popo

My cousin is from Ottawa originally and moved to miramich from Vancouver to work for a company that does animation. Him and his wife are awsome people. I will have to find out what company he is working for.

really

well the company bought the legion, it is in the legion and has to be there,a lad from england told me he worked all over and this is the best place he WORKED AT all THE latest techonly or whatever they make kids cartoons also, the rest i really dont understand i just have a drink while they are having a SMOKE AND THEIR DRINK OUTSIDE ON FRIDAYS , VERY AWSOME PEOPLE TO TALK WITH AND SO FRIENDLY ,ALL YOUNG PEOPLE BUT SO FRIENDLY ALL LOVE THE MIRAMICHI HOPE YOUR COUSIN DOES ALSO