Jambands.ca

moe.dawn

bradm

quote:

Originally posted by Velvet:

I'm certain that I had an out-of-body-experience on Sunday night. One that left scars.

Sorry if I hurt anybody.

No, you had an out-of-brain* experience on Sunday night.

Aloha,

Brad

* As in, "Gad, I'm out of brain. Anybody have any to spare?"

I freaking loved Yonder Mountain String Band. They get some great little grooves going, and they don't even own one Line-6 product!

I haven't had a chance to see how the photos came out, but I did get some of those guys.

Heading home at the end on Sunday was a rather good idea considering how bloody cold it had been, but I do feel very sorry for missing all of this violent and drunk action expressed by the Punk and Velvet. I'm sure I'll see it this saturday in the warmth of Ottawa.

Velvet I'm not surprised, Sunday night you were a mess, made the Punk look sober for gawd sake. I can't say for certain what you were doing to scar up your hand, but you were smacking a bunch of us around at 3am, so I'm not overly surprised you injured yourself. Punk, sweet jesus that was an inhuman display of binge drinking, thanks for bringing the east coast to moe.down...Hoop It UP!!

You mised a great night for sure, and it wasn't even too cold, almost tropical compared to the night before. Hey Tash thanks for reminding me about YMSB talking about that jambase chick, I was on the ground I was laughing so hard. "Good thing there was a garbage can nearby so I could throw up" funny shit!!!

Archived