Jambands.ca

European Tournament 2008

Davey Boy 2.0

the georgie was packed and loud, great atmosphere at times

the beckham love was a bit embarrassing if you ask me. full marks to booche for not sporting his england bex shirt (thanks FbtS). i think he was worried too that he'd get more loving looks from the guys than some other guy got from the lesbian waitresses

Edited by Guest
crunked[?]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

British Parliamentary Early Day Motion Of The Day

As put forward by Roger Godsiff, Labour MP for Birmingham Sparkbrook and Small Heath:

'That this House congratulates Croatia and Russia on qualifying for the European Football Championships from Group E; acknowledges that the Croatian team which beat England were far superior in technical ability, skill and commitment than the insipid and inept England team; notes that £747 million was spent on the new Wembley Stadium but the match was played on a surface similar to those used by Sunday footballers on council pitches...believes that the over-paid, over-pampered and over-hyped English prima donnas from the Premiership who took the field against Croatia disgraced the England shirt once worn by legends such as Stanley Matthews, Duncan Edwards, Bobby Moore, Nobby Stiles and Bobby Charlton.'

this is awesome:

'The British singer who sang the Croatian anthem before last night's match accidentally sang 'My penis is a mountain'. Tony Henry was trying to sing the national anthem in Croatian, but reportedly got the words wrong...The line in which Henry slipped up should have been "mila kuda si planina" (You know my dear how we love your mountains). But what he actually sang was "mila kura si planina" which means "Dear Penis, you are a Mountain" or "My Dear, my penis is a mountain".' - Ananova.

World Cup Qualifying groups. Good draw for the Scots, not so good for the Wankers.

Group 1: Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Albania, Malta

Group 2: Greece, Israel, Switzerland, Moldova, Latvia, Luxembourg

Group 3: Czech Republic, Poland, Northern Ireland, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino

Group 4: Germany, Russia, Finland, Wales, Azerbaijan, Liechtenstein

Group 5: Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Armenia, Estonia

Group 6: Croatia, England, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Andorra

Group 7: France, Romania, Serbia, Lithuania, Austria, Faroe Islands

Group 8: Italy, Bulgaria, Republic of Ireland, Cyprus, Georgia, Montenegro

Group 9: Holland, Scotland, Norway, FYR Macedonia, Iceland

LOL .. fak you MOBE, u slapper .

You'll like this even more then...We are only 2 spots behind ya and closing in.

Current FIFA Rankings

1 Argentina

2 Brazil

3 Italy

4 Spain

5 Germany

6 Czech Republic

7 France

8 Portugal

9 Netherlands

10 Croatia

11 Greece

12 England

13 Romania

14 Scotland

15 Mexico

hey maybe if the two of you make it to Ottawa in January for nero we can have a mini-hooligan throw down.

we can finally decide once and for all which is the better country, england or scotland

We dont need a 'throw-down' for that and besides we all know what happens in those situations. The English run ;) Beside's we already know Scotland is the better country. We did invent Fitba afterall. :)

we can finally decide once and for all which is the better country, england or scotland

I think the only fair way to determine this is to compare the quality and quantity of each country's natively developed form(s) of distilled alcoholic beverage(s).

Aloha,

Brad

hey maybe if the two of you make it to Ottawa in January for nero we can have a mini-hooligan throw down.

I .....

i'll be there, LET'S HAVE A THROW DOWN .. :blush:

bloody sheep fukers. :P

GO HEARTS ..