Jambands.ca

Hotels in Burlington VT?

Hux

I'm 2 months away from when I need the room, I know priceline generally works, but sometimes people have figured out the exact price to name and the hotel it will give you at that price, in that city - it's a bit of a risk otherwise, never know what your gonna get and where...

i booked a room at the holiday inn select montreal for friday sept 21 for US$66. Taxes and fees were US$19, making the total US$85 (CDN$94).

i think i overpaid, but that was my choice as i wanted to make 100% sure that we were booked in. i've had rooms in downtown montreal for US$45 before, and rooms at the 4-star Hilton in Boston for $70. it's a huge money-saver.

make sure you know about the cancellation policy though, i've heard it is tricky.

This is f*cked, I just requested a 3-star room in Burlington for $10 a night and it gives me one, it is for Nov, could this be real because the booking is being made 2 months in advance? Probably worth booking it just to see and I'll eat if it's bs.

This is f*cked, I just requested a 3-star room in Burlington for $10 a night and it gives me one, it is for Nov, could this be real because the booking is being made 2 months in advance? Probably worth booking it just to see and I'll eat if it's bs.

If you're doing the name your own price thing, you need to give a CC # before you know if anything is available. And if something is available you get charged immediately.

I recently used Priceline to book a hotel for Secaucus, NJ (20 minute bus ride from NYC) for $81 a night. I tried every day for about 7 days until I got it, increasing my bid by one or two dollars a day.

Edited by Guest