Jambands.ca

Vibe Riders???

c-towns

I happened by one of their shows after the Groove Armada concert at the Opera House last winter. I was a little intoxicated, but I remember being impressed with their jammy goodness. I spoke to the singer afterward and he seemed very down to earth and they were all super friendly. I wish I could give you some more details... I DID add them to my list of new bands to check out, if that's affirmation enough for ya. man, you could go to any show in Canmore and it'd be good [Wink]

PEACE!

From c-towns:

quote:

Hey Weezy, whats the deal with Galactic;

How Much?

When does it go on sale?

Is it gonna sell out quick?

What ever happened to Themasses?

From Upstream Entertainment:

quote:

We are going to be offering a FALL FUNK PACK with Galactic Oct 9th, RW and The 20th Congress 30/31, and Vinyl Nov 21,22,23!!! You get all Vancouver plays 3 (total) for a flat 60.00 through Upstream. Starting in mid Sept Onsale. Each show is 3 weeks apart through fall and RW and the Congress also has Wil Bernard and Motherbug (Heavy Groove) on the bill as well. It's also HALLOWFUCKINWEEN YESS.

From Themasses:

quote:

We are busy writing, experimenting with drugs and performing shows in Vancouver and the area (Whistler, Vancouver Island etc.) We will be touring on a small scale in the fall (BC, Alberta)and on a very large scale next summer (evolve, CTMF, etc.)

VibeRiders are great... and they're from Winnipeg, not T-dot. We had them at the Side Door last week and they did a great show. They're a pretty cool mix of live electronica (they do a bunch of jams that come from songs I've herad sampled a million times in the electronic & hip-hop worlds) and traditional jam influences like funk, jazz, & psychedelia. They're also a really good bunch of guys.

Have fun at the Ho!!

Archived