Jambands.ca

Fine Dining in Hamilton

\/\/illy

I'm looking for a recommendation for a fine dining restaurant in Hamilton. I'm a little bored of all the 'usual' places. Can anyone offer any advice?

The 'usual' places that I would consider are: La Cantina, Shakespeares, Brownie's, Room 41, etc.

Burlington would work too if need be.

Venturas Signature Restaurant and Wild Orchid on james n (between cannon and barton) are both really good portugese restaurants. try the venturas fillet special. really tasty. unexpectedly perhaps, a lots of good places in that area. look for the funny little wooden boat hanging outside venturas. i also like Capri Family on catherine (i think) and king a lot, but its 'family comfort italian', not so much 'fine'. lots of good places in the hammer.

Heya Willy,

One of my absolute favourites is Dolinas or Dalinas (sp?) on King William just down from Pepperjacks near where the old Rude Native used to be. It is Egyptian food. Very similar to the menu at La Luna, but more gourmet (and much more flavourful...less westernized...sorry Saleem)... So, so tasty. Definitely more on the casual end of fine dining. It's a tiny little place, but damn is it good.

That new thai restaurant (not sure of the name) beside the Sky Dragon is pretty tasty too, and quite reasonably priced.

Now I'm hungrey...

Why' date=' you taking me out for dinner, Willy?[/quote']

I'd love to but you always turn me down!

What?!?

I don't remember being asked! Was I drunk?

Hahahahaha....trick question?

Seriously though....Willy, The McGill house was really awsesome. Main and Walnut....ish. Maybe a little more East....just getting to know this freakin' town!

Edited by Guest