Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL: SAT. DEC. 1st @ LEE's PALACE w/ BNB, FATTIES & CJAM

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a totally killer time on Saturday! I really hope to see more bigger Can Jammy productions.

All the music was great! Burt was ON, which was nice. Morning Cold is always super pleasing for me.

THe All Star Jam at the end was sufficient. After watching Super Bad the Sunday prior to the show I was thinking that it would be perfect for These Eyes to be played during the super jam. Figured they could really tear that one a new one.. it was cool they ended up playing some Guess Who!

Awesome to see so many out of towners who made the trip especially for the show! Musicians and other freaks alike.

Many folks who didn't make it out to the show were missed by many folks who were there. I can think of twenty absentees off the top of my head.

Big thanks to the pre (Lg Mg) and aft (c-towns) party hosts! These events wouldn't be the same without the opportunity to visit with great folks into the night!

Yup, that was a great night - haven't got lost in the music like that in a long time!

Fat Cats were on it. Loved the energy of the set. Speedballs to open was perfect. Love that I've heard The Station the last couple of times I've seen them.

Burt was as on like they used to be - sooooooooo sweet! Great setlist!! Was completely lost in another world during Distraction! WOW!!

Edger - you're a champ boogeying down like that!!

Was great seeing lots of happy, smiling, familiar faces.

Lg Marge and C-towns thanks for the parties - great seeing both of you

Mud and I left TO at 4:45am and got to Stratford at 8:15am - we were only going 40km/hr on the 401 in TO!!