Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY !! CANADA MAKES IT ON THE MAP!!

on http://www.jambands.com/

The Can Jam Spectacular

On December 1 Canadian promoter NuFunk Concerts will bring together a number of top Canadian jambands for a performance dubbed the 1st Annual Can Jam Spectacular. The mini-festival celebrates 15 years of Canadian improvisational roots rock and will feature performances by Canadian favorites the Burt Neilson Band, Fat Cats and Caution Jam, as well as an all-star jam drawing together members of all three groups. The Can Jam Spectacular will take place at Toronto’s Lee's Palace and is scheduled to begin at 10:00 PM.

Question =

Tickets are the same price at the door as they are in advance?

We just spend all afternoon chasing down tickets for the team for cheap (had to go to a couple locations) and they charge a $2.50 service fee, so its the same as the door - or online.

Not that it matters - but had we known we would have just done the online thing instead of running around (polluting the world).

The way the post reads its $12.50 in advance.

Regardless - looking forward to a good ole time tomorrow!

My only response to this is that I am doing the same type of pricing that the other promoters in Toronto are doing. However I should say $12.50 + services fees .

Ticketmaster, ticketweb and the store vendors add a service fee - you can buy tickets at the door for the same as the advance price + service fees - however if the show sells out you are out of luck. Buying a ticket in advance guarentees your entry.

regards,

Jay

Edited by Guest

I wasn't knocking that hit happens or the price or anything - people gotta do what they gotta do. Its just the way its layed out in the add

$12.50 in advance, $15.00 at the door makes you think its cheaper in advance and cheaper from the record shops. Thats all.

Just would have bought them online otherwise, and wouldn't have had to go out in the coldness!

Like I said, looking forward to it.

Cheers

My only response to this is that I am doing the same type of pricing that the other promoters in Toronto are doing. However I should say $12.50 + services fees .

Ticketmaster, ticketweb and the store vendors add a service fee - you can buy tickets at the door for the same as the advance price + service fees - however if the show sells out you are out of luck. Buying a ticket in advance guarentees your entry.

regards,

Jay