Jambands.ca

check out this moe. setlist!!

Cully

Man I love this band. Can't wait for the Buffalo show!

moe.

12-30-07

Irving Plaza

New York City, NY

Set I: Stranger Than Fiction (nh), Runaway Overlude, Captain America> Seat of My Pants>Sensory Deprivation Bank> Timmy Tucker

Set II: Opium* > In Memory of Elizabeth Reed*, St Augustine^, Where does the time go?>Mexico*

encore: Spaz RX

* w/ Dickey Betts

^al on acoustic.

Awsome, Unfortunatley i missed that show, radio city was off the hook as usual. Here is the sbd/aud matrix http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=512048

and yes that is a U2 cover.. lol

moe.

2007 12 31

Radio City Music Hall

New York, NY

Source:

SBD+AUD Matrix (mixed by Steve Young - thanks for the patch, Steve!) >

Apogee Mini-Me (16/44.1) -> Sony Vaio C1MW (SoundForge 5)

Conversion:

Wav -> FLAC (no EAC)

Taped and Transferred by:

Alex Prestin

Disc 1: (59:39)

01. (10:04) Recreational Chemistry >

02. ( 8:22) Blue Jeans Pizza >

03. (13:38) Recreational Chemistry

04. ( 6:44) (set 2) New York City

05. ( 5:04) Not Coming Down >

06. ( 6:13) Wormwood >

07. ( 9:34) Wind it Up

Disc 2: (79:21)

01. (14:52) So Long >

02. (20:32) Rebubula

03. ( 2:18) (set 3) Lazarus >

04. ( 2:26) New Years Countdown [banter]

05. ( 5:21) Raise a Glass

06. ( 8:46) Brent Black >

07. ( 9:22) Lazarus >

08. (15:44) Brent Black

Disc 3: (71:10)

01. ( 4:35) Letter Home

02. (13:16) Spine of a Dog >

03. (15:28) Plane Crash

04. (10:21) Encore Intro

05. ( 7:21) New Year's Day >

06. (20:09) George

Minor Edits:

5 second fades in/out beg/end of sets

Yes Starhead we were having a killer time in NYC... We were excpecting maybe a little more outta the first set... as were most of everyone in attendance at RCMH that night... 31 minutes for a set just didnt seem to cut it after paying $60 for a three set show.. call it a set, call it a warm up, call it what you will... what i will call it was a kick ass Rec Chem!!

Second set.. now things start to get interesting... Not coming down.Wormwood.wind it up has been a segue they've been doing for while now and it didnt dissapoint... So long built and built into a sweet segue into the song that follows me EVERYWHERE I GO... now I warn you.. if you are seeing moe. and dont want a rebubula and i am going to that show DONT GO!.. all in all we were not dissapointed as it indeed kicked ass... Mellie came back from getting a beer 2 minutes into it asking.. isnt this the song you didnt want to hear?.. well yes...

why?..

good point..

end set...

3rd set was incredible to say the least...the Lazurus>Brent>Lazarus>Brent were what dreams are made off... minus the Raise a Glass of course... very sweet sing a long to Spine of a Dog led into a killer Plane Crash... now i enjoy.. no let me say love Plane crash and this was one of the best ive seen... very drawn out in length and jam quality... end set...

encore... HOLY SHIT!

Chuck sang the shit out of U2's New Years day... not only was it the first time played it was played balls to the wall!! This was mind blowing!

George was a fitting closer with a long jam and out we wnt from RCMH very happy!

Rob also spoke at the end of the show about one of their managers who had been with them from day one was leaving.. last show... a very fitting smoking show to go out i must say!

Thank You moe.!