Jambands.ca

caribbean holidaze

hulagirl

hey guys..i know this post is late, but its been busy and i wish i had a real breakdown for ya but i didnt have a chance to put it together, even so,i want to make sure you guys all know about it.. this was the best festival ive ever been to..and i wanted to spread the word out there because i only met 3 canadians there and i hope next year to meet more. here is a link i found to some pics and video: http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/picture-show-holidazed-confused-so-easy/

and heres the link to the festy www.caribbeanholidaze.com

i hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and if youre interested, start saving for next year, its gonna be amazing! one love, nicole

oh and a bunch of the sets r up on archive.org just search caribbean holidaze or any of the bands. and check the last set of the festival a mix of umphreys and bisco called brain damaged eggmen doing all pink floyd and beatles covers..was really epic. cheers! and hope to see ya next year!n

I made a post about this a couple days before it started asking if any folks on here were going.

check here

I really wanted to attend as I LOVE Jamaica and I still have yet to see the Biscuits live.

Wasn't in the cards for me this year.

Good to hear it was awesome times!

hey Ike...where are you staying?

If you don't already have something booked I would HIGHLY recommend Ital Rest Cottages in Great Bay (next to Treasure Beach).

Frank and Jeanne Genus own the place. They are wonderful, kind rastas that let me stay in their yard for 5 months back in 92. Awesome little cabanas.

here's a pic of Frankie

contact.jpg

Ital Rest

Edited by Guest

I'm staying with friends in Savanna La Mar, but that place looks and sounds awesome. The rates look pretty decent too. Maybe next time, oh wait next time I want to do the caribbean holidaze thing. I guess that means I'll have to go back twice.

I'm staying with friends in Savanna La Mar, but that place looks and sounds awesome. The rates look pretty decent too. Maybe next time, oh wait next time I want to do the caribbean holidaze thing. I guess that means I'll have to go back twice.

cool

Sav-la-mar is not too far from Treasure Beach/Black River area...it might be worth a day trip to check out the area

Have fun...I'm jealous!