Jambands.ca

ha ha ha

Gr8FuL

just thought i'de share this because i still cant stop laughing. I was coming back from a job about an hour ago with my boss(total red neck dick) anyways he tells me to stop somewhere and quick, so i stop at the next place which is about ten mins after he asked. Anyways he jumps out of the work truck and runs into the store. So i'm waiting and waiting over 20 mins rolls around and he finally emerges from the store, with his coat around his waist and carrying a plastic bag. not thinking anything of it he gets in and i start to drive well within a minute or so , i smell rank SHIT, and mention it to him, he looks embarressed and i notice he has bare legs under his work coat aroudn his waist and in the bag were his SHITTY pants... he didnt make it to the bathroom and SHAT his pants....... oh man made my day haha gross as hell and he'll neve rlive it down. I can see him not coming back to work on monday!! hahahahahaa

Enjoy your weekends folks!! I know i will hahhaaha

well i had no idea he had to shit he didnt say anything other than pull over at the next store. I beleive i said,"Whoa man, did you step in some dog shit? It Fuckin reaks in here." then he became emabaressed aand out came the fact that no he SHAT himself trying t make it to the bathroom, and in the bag were his shitty pants. Luckily it was a work truck and not my car or he would have been walking. and i'm not sure wy he tried to salvage the pants but he did. he got out of the work truck, waddled over to his car and left, and he is not back today haha