Jambands.ca

Well No sh!t!

bokonon

Cougars in Brantford...Who knew? ;)

From the Brantford Expositor

City police spot cougar?

Posted 2 hours ago

City police believe they caught sight of a cougar on the prowl, early Sunday on Lynden Road.

At about 2:30 a.m., an officer saw an animal resembling a big wildcat run eastbound along the sidewalk of Lynden Road, before heading north across the Sympatica apartment properties at Brantwood Park Road, then continuing north along the Ontario Hydro line easement.

Officers examined large paw prints in the snow, which indicated about a six-foot stride. Photos of the prints were taken for examination.

Police urge the public not to approach, corner or try to trap any wild animal. Call police for assistance at 519-756-0113.

And I thought they were all at the Liquid Lounge!

Cougar: N def: a person who is over the hill and dressed to kill.

Whenever you're dressed too young for your choronological age and sexually preying upon those you could have babysat or given birth to; you're a cougar.

Edited by Guest
Pre-coffee grammar.

I heard the authorities were most surprised at the fact that the cougar wasn't behind the wheel of a Ford F-150 at 2:30 in the morning on the night in question

no oshifer, i havent had anyfing to drink. well, maybe one little drinkie-poo. hey, yer cute. what's say you and me go back to my playsh and lishen to some bon jovi? are you flexible?

I hear many insurance companies are now implementing a policy that doubles the deductible if a windshield has been broken from the inside by high-heels, a bokoductible if you will.

Thank you so much for taking the initiative and looking into that; I doubt it would have occurred to any of the rest of us.

Aloha,

Brad

I heard that the Ford dealership in Brantford will throw in a pair of stirrups for the rear view mirrors if you buy the undercoating package

If you buy from me I'll demo the stirrups for you. ;)

Oh, and regarding the Boko-ductible, I'm much more likely to break the windshield with steel toes than high heels. But I can make work shoes kinky, too!