Jambands.ca

Rain Day

Ol'Hickster

Any one else home cause of the weather?

NO! I got soaked walking in from the parking lot too. Im sitting here at my desk in wet pants ... and not in the good way.

I'd rather have had snow, but the soil/grass seed mix I spread on bare spots last night will love this weather (I hope).

yep, im rained out here too buddy, it sure beats sluggin thru the mud. we were on this one site in brampton a few days ago, holy fack, this is why i double knot my boots, the mud was up to my knee, and if i hadnt had big ugly knots in my laces, my boot would have been sucked clean off. they throw straw on it, like that'll suck it up. sheesh

ive still got to go work today, sidejob, doing the insul+vapour barrier on this 4 million dollar home. it is so big, i could have dmy entire house in the 3car garage. the house itself is about the size of a 6-block of townhouses. all cathedral ceilings, gonna be fun.

enjoy your day off! go jam out!!

Yea I figure Ill watch some TSN and listen to some tunes pump a couple loads of laundry threw and then go to the pump around lunch for some pints and play some darts, I had muddy sites, Fuck I was at the MARS building the other day, running ground man for a engineer that was up in a cherry picker doing some test and such and since there escavating and shoring and drilling the chassions everything was muddy as fuck, I hate getting messy

Any one else home cause of the weather?

I'd rather have had snow' date=' but the soil/grass seed mix I spread on bare spots last night will love this weather (I hope). [/quote']

Great time to throw down grass seed. Good job on that phish taper. The only better time of year is in the fall just before the snow hits.

I was hanging off the Bell building in the rain on Friday cleaning windows. Cold Rain and Snow 150ft. in the air. I'm getting a new job, eff this.

Off to finish up the outside of a new Good Life fitness in about an hour then I'm coming home, 'havinbeers', listening to tunes, and doing my own windows.