Jambands.ca

NFL vs. NHL (With 'Awesome' Soundtrack)

SmoothedShredder

The NHL playoffs have provided some unbelievable shots and while I was questioning the whole NHL vs NFL debate the other day, I realized how foolish I was being. I blame beer.

How many no-hitter NHL games have you seen?

When games dont have the extreme worth they do in regular season NFL contests, it's no wonder. I know I have seen it from these guys during the regular season:

PRT1995.jpg

Dumb debate. The only way to stop forward progress in football is to tackle someone. Therefore hits are a plenty and big ones are inevitable.

In hocky there are poke checks and hits are harder to do (properly) while on skates. Therefore less per game and fewer "big ones" per season.

Not to mention all NFL players hit (even the kickers) but only a few NHL'ers per team hit or want to hit... or can deal with being hit.

I think there are more hits in the NFL but the hits in the NHL are more dramatic. Likely because a 200 pound man going full speed on skates can really level the opponent. However watching a WR get smacked while running through the middle is great too....

Oooohh I love violence.

The Fink once punched out my tooth in the truck bay. I sustained many an embarrassing physical undertaking while we worked together but I never did any of the broads you did.

Dont make me go there buddy. It will hurt worse than anything hockey has to offer.

;)

The Fink once punched out my tooth in the truck bay. I sustained many an embarrassing physical undertaking while we worked together but I never did any of the broads you did.

Dont make me go there buddy. It will hurt worse than anything hockey has to offer.

;)

enough said...