Jambands.ca

Storage Space in Ottawa

Ms Zimmy

I am so envious/jealous of that, I want the

5 big boxes of old tranformers and lego

You won't sell by chance will you?

If you wander down preston street just past somerset you'll see spruce street. Turn left on that and when you get to the end of the street, make a right and you will see a brand spaking new self storage building but I don't know if it's completely built yet. Looks like a pretty good place, though. I'll try to grab the name of it on the way home (and phone number, etc)

Edited by Guest

you guys are all on crack.

Transformers rule and always will be the best storage spaces. Gi-Joe rules cause no one ever gets killed. Star Wars storage is for nerds. I don't even know what Micronauts are man, c'mon...

Lol.

As to actual real storage space, the place I was talking about before is called Just Right Self Storage and it's located at 255 City Center Ave. It's not ready yet, though, probably another month but it's brand spanking new which could be good as far as quality and it's even got drive through (not sure how that works though). To get there you would go down Scott and turn onto City Center Ave. You can't miss it as it's just off Preston and it's right beside the super duper ugly building that has City Center written on it in huge letters at the top.

you guys are all on crack.

Transformers rule and always will be the best storage spaces. Gi-Joe rules cause no one ever gets killed. Star Wars storage is for nerds. I don't even know what Micronauts are man, c'mon...

Lol.

As to actual real storage space, the place I was talking about before is called Just Right Self Storage and it's located at 255 City Center Ave. It's not ready yet, though, probably another month but it's brand spanking new which could be good as far as quality and it's even got drive through (not sure how that works though). To get there you would go down Scott and turn onto City Center Ave. You can't miss it as it's just off Preston and it's right beside the super duper ugly building that has City Center written on it in huge letters at the top.

Funny... :)

I checked out this place and it looks great. It's opening next week and they lend you their trucks at no charge so you don't have to rent one....

So thanks for that, and the I did enjoy the highjack talk while I waited for the info :)

• 2 months later...

I rented a space 2 weeks ago from Justright and wanted to say that it's pretty great...it feels like insanity packing your life away at times and they are open 24hrs a day,l we've done a few late night car loads, they have a drive through so it's no problem if it's raining and if you rent for the whole year, they give you 2 months free.

It's clean and new and would recommend it to anyone who needs storage space.

thanks Matt