Jambands.ca

Rotten Tomatoes rates the new Indiana Jones film...

Jaimoe

... 76% rotten so far (most critics haven't chimed in yet), which is better than I expected given some bad early insider buzz.

FYI, Rotten Tomatoes (an excellent and influential site) combines the averages of print/TV critics and websites reviewers to get an overall average - the higher the rotten tomato, the better the film is. This is pretty heartening news. I hope it's better than the second film:

Here's the link with other links to all the reviews that have been submitted so far.

Just watched the first one again this morning with my daughter (it was her pick ). Love that flick.

I agree, the second one was the weakest of the three so far. Good fun though nonetheless. Great adventure escapism :)

Back to cleaning out the garage and blasting some more tunes (been loving the Winterland '73 release today :) )

I watched #2 recently and it certainly had some good moments, especially the beginning, but that fucking kid ruined virtually every scene he was in. #3 was pretty good though, at least from what I can remember; I've only seen it once, and that was when it first hit the threatres. I have no blind loyalty towards this series so I hope the new film is good.