Jambands.ca

The Gov'nors Ball

MamaPink

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you all suck....cuz i cannot attend....so as i said in the other post (that i just started hee hee hee) i want you all at phil's on thurs for MY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY!!! which is today by the way....and gifts will be appreciated.

that is all.

thank you.

wait i lied....one more thing....GIVE'R!

and for anyone who is bored tonight, come by the trash for some good ol punk rock....ill be the one in the bright pink shirt bearing the words "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY...BUY ME A BEER!!"

pea's out

How did a post about the Ball become a proposal from Dr.Sissypants? All the while you've been ignoring his insults in other posts! Have we been give'n'er too hard? Are we all blind to the facts? Will Palace Princess be able to resist the wily charms of Dr.Sissypants? Is Hawaii really worth it?

Stay tuned to the next episode of

GIVE'N'ER HOSPITAL

[Razz]

haha! [big Grin]

...so I've been duped by Thor-goof, and now PP is taking advantage of our governments enlightened approach to same-sex union, and shacking up with LMP...great... [Frown] just great... [Mad] and I was just about to give my VISA # to the nice lady at the Home Shopping Network for that choice "diamondette"....

Oh well, I guess I have to move on to my 2nd choice...megrocker...where you at doll, Huxy's in da house...awwwwwwwwooop...awwwwwwwooop!!!

Archived