Jambands.ca

The Gov'nors Ball

MamaPink

So...I thought i had this all figured out and then i sent my message to MissPink...instead of to everyone...BUllshit!!..hehe...anywhoosie..you guys are too freakin' hilarious..all of you..and make me almost pee my pants!...So Phil's eh??....Someone please call me and beg me to come out tonight....otherwise i might just be a hermit and do homework...and that wouldn'

t be good....homework is bullshit :-)

Marie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~MARIE!~

i WILL call you later on to coerece you to come out, but you HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO come out to phil's tonight! and bring simone too! heck lady, we all have to get up early and go to work, study, cause trouble, give'r, etc., but tonight is a very special multi-event at good old phil's! in addition to it being my sister's birthday celebration, we have a very special guest fresh off the plane from ottawa, so it will be a welcome extravaganza to him as well, and just a general, undeniable "k-dub can give'rrr harder than anyone" night of debauchery in the best, most givin'er sense. and i will bring your pics for you too! so come!!!!!

puhlease? pretty pretty please with sugar and nuggets and whipped cream on top????? you will make me happy happy girl indeed! hey, we can even have a meatless qu'est-ce que sandwich for old times sake.

NOTE: SPEAK IN THE PUONJABI PLEASE!!!

Okay..here goes....

NOw I have sumding do say aboud dis weekend...aboud tommorrow....yes. Oh by da way../.this is both Puouj (Simone) and Jabi (Marie) speaking here on da website..ad dis very moment in time..yes. I would like to say ..tommorrow is like a huge festival add ..umm...oh no no no..a NO furniature festival ....ad da homestead of da princess ..(I think she pink).... We would like to send a message on dis here website..dad we are SOOOOOOO very excited..over and over again....aboud tommorrow night ad da festival!!! We will do dad thing called GIVER ..i tink....allll night long....

Love and will treasure you always ...from da bottom of our warm hearts dad are pumpping ad dis very moment approximately 60-=100 beats per minute. ..I dink around dare anyways :-=)...but anyways.

Oh we forgot. How are you and how do you do?

BYe for now.

Good luck tonight. Please do get lucky ..is that how you say it in this country??

Archived