Jambands.ca

PHIL'S ROLL CALL!!!

PalacePrincess

I'M THERE, I'M THERE, I'M THERE!!!

i'll even be on my post-dance class high, so EXTRA ready to give'rrrr!!!!!

oh, speaking of which, LMP, my email seems to be un-working at the moment, so i'll have to chat here for now. i will have to see 'bout driving, i'll be tied up with dance until at least 10, and then i must come home, peel off the sweaty dancewear and get into give'rrr mode for phil's. but i can call ya when i get home if you like. warning: i will likely have to leave the bar early, but if y'all are still around when i'm ready to head down i can probably drive you there.

quote:

i'll be the one dancin with Schmitty

OK, now that's funny in itself, but what's even funnier is... Schmitty just walked past my office window... and you wanna know what? He dresses like that ALL the time. It's not just his club gear.

oooh, i'm bringing my camera for sure. Schwa and Schmitty slow dancing.... how sweet is that?

Well, Looks like I'll be having my Phil's cherry shattered tomarrow. I've been reading the hype for months now and it's gonna be great meeting the give'r gang in thier element.

quote:

so i have decided to make this my phil's birthday celebration night....bring on the drinks!!! hahahaha

I know you don't know me FFOF but I want you to know that revieling that it's your birthday, and claiming that you give'r when the bar serves drinks for under $2 guarantees that it will be a birthday you will never remember.

---

schmitty & schwa, freaking beautiful! although watch out for jackie blackie he might get jealous and come over and give ya an oily kiss on the cheek.

um, AHEM, there seem to be some significant posts missing from this thread. namely from people like MEGROCKER (c'mon, where's your affirmative, you gotta come lady), and SWEETMARIE, i know who you are, i can see you lurking out there!!!! you also have to come, and bring the lovely simone with you, you guys are such a cute couple. hey, i'll even bring your pictures, we can finally do the exchange.

Archived