Jambands.ca

PHIL'S ROLL CALL!!!

PalacePrincess

Hey... i'll have my man to protect me from Jackie Blackie this time... but just for kicks, I say we crisco those poles anyways... We'll get sarah to play the Divinyls "I Touch Myself" (a favorite of his) and we can all sit back and watch slip n' slide dork fly off the ledge.

Oh what fun it will be.

yes, and watch out for jackie blackie. fine to giggle (heartily) from afar, but don't get too close....

schmitty however, is harmless. just don't put the moves on him, schwa's already called dibs.

MEG, you are there. how on earth can we properly show the givin'er of phil's to a newbie without give'r royalty?! besides, we need to you lead the game of ROXanne. c'mon babycakes, come out and give'rrrrr! you know you can do it, there's always room for give'r!

quote:

uh stapes no one's told you about the puke smell yet...brace yourself.

also, don't lean or really touch anything at all...you'll stick.

So basicly think of the Comfort Zone but replace rotting animal with puke.

quote:

Chatham isn't like that all the time

Seems like it's like that eeverytime I party with anybody from Chatham. The seem to bring the party around with them.

quote:

when in doubt puke behind the speakers

gotcha [Frown]

quote:

we need to you lead the game of ROXanne

NP, I learned to play from the one of the best. I may even show you guys what it means to get Donavin drunk.

I have to say give'r gang, If my reception is half as warm tonight as it is on the board I may not want to come home.

MEG! You HAVE to come!!! Pleeeeeeeease! I miss you!

quote:

also, don't lean or really touch anything at all...you'll stick.

Ha ha! I see you know that place well Tungsten. Schwa, Thorgnor and I have a great trick with a bottle we'll teach you Stapes.

quote:

I have to say give'r gang, If my reception is half as warm tonight as it is on the board I may not want to come home.

Alright gang... that's your cue... HEAT THE PLACE UP! Make it nice and toasty warm! hehehe, then he'll never leave. (oooh, my evil plan might still work)

Oh tonight we're gonna kick it with a tasty groove my gang of giv'er!

Can't wait to get messy! But wait, I think I'm driving...

Regardless... can't wait to see everyone tonight - blurry or not.

MARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - please please come. I just called your house and no one answered. I'll try again in a bit.

schwabulous, i found the five feet of fury. she is alive (whew!), but very ill. hence her no show at her own fricken birthday party! (still, no excuse!!!!) she was upset to miss out, but she'll be around to give'r sometime soon for sure. i will send her your love.

oh, and by the way, your mouth beats were save worthy! good show, chap!

Archived