Jambands.ca

I Lost my Job.

Freeker

Hey FBTS,

That's too bad to hear... but I'm a firm believer that everything in life happens for a reason... maybe its the push you need to start at an agency and get seriously into advertising... come join me in this wonderful profession! You'll need to visit the Betty Ford about once a year, but that's ok, everyone's nice there and its a good spot to relax at. It's just they pipe that damn Musak through the building.... [Roll Eyes]

I'll ask around the office here, see if anyone has any connections at agencies in Ottawa and let you know.

Hopefully see you next week in Ottawa at the BNB /NMA show?

Mary

[smile]

Shitty buzz. You said you were a marketing/advertising person, as am I, and I'd say keep your eyes on charityvillage.com because there's frequently communications/fundraising type jobs that pay quite well. Turns out Ottawa is NGO central so if you're interested in doing marketing/advertising for non-profits I'd suggest checking there.

Hey Trev, bad news, but look at it this way. I also got fired from my last job (which I hated anyway),ended up getting my dream job here at World Wildlife Fund and am quickly moving up. So, being fired from crappy Toilet & Douche led to me getting the job I always wanted.

You'll find something, and in the meantime will have a SWEEETTT little vacation where the government will actually GIVE YOU money for a change besides all the free time you will have to come and visit your lil friend Jod in TO!!!! (We gotta start working on that Pirate costume if we wanna win next year!!!)

[big Grin][big Grin]

Archived