Jambands.ca

Bob Sagat Roast

bouche

Apparently Artie Lang checked himself into rehab after this show. He just wasn't funny and he knew it.........

yeah... where did you hear that?

He decided to join an outpatient rehab program and had to miss the roast. He told them that he had the flu. Rather than say the truth "I'm really fucked. I've been on a heroin binge and went straight back on to the heroin suppressing drug, Subutex, and I think I'm about to die." (discussed on stern)

Comedy Central thinking it was the flue was willing to send a private jet and a physician to monitor and treat him on the flight. He declined and entered a program.

Bob Sagat was on stern yesterday. Artie was discussing some of the jokes that he would have pulled out if he made the roast.

"Heath Ledger and I had lots in common. For one, we had the same heroin dealer. Mary-Kate".

haha.

Bob was saying that he and Stamos were bummed at the roast because they didn't really know if Artie was alive or dead. No one would tell them why he couldn't be there.

Bob Sagat Meltdown

Was that video a joke? I don't watch this roast stuff but I thought the video was kinda funny' date=' especially if it was real...

They should have given him the eggs...

[/quote']

Bob Saget is a card. That was clearly a joke. You must have missed your coffee if that went over your head ;)

Jeff Ross had a gag:

"Jeff Garland plays Artie Lange in a new biopic about Artie's life. I don't want to spoil it, but he dies in the middle"

I can't wait to see this. I think it airs on sunday in the states. Hopefully soon here too.