Jambands.ca

Crazy Party this Saturday in Peterborough!!

DevO

-

8 kegs

300 people

dj's spinning funk tunes

disco ball

Otonabee Groove are playing too. They're a tight 4 or 5 piece local band comprised of young jazz music students who play MMW-ish music. We're really excited to have these guys playing at our party, as they can easily get people dancin!

Come one, come all! [big Grin]

secondtube: you dont like them? they play some wicked tunes, their keyboardist is great, but some of them (not all) can be more than a tad cocky for my liking. at a show my old band played iwth them a few motnhs ago they were all horribly late and the local sound/tech guy made the remark

"its hrd to schedule an arival time when you're descending from heaven'

he was being sarcastic, but that just goes to show the mind set of some of the members. not all mind you. they do play some good tunes though.

yeah boogie that would be great if you could bring that stuff. good chance to check out the basement too! we've got regulators on the way so we should be up and running once again pretty soon! caroline, amy's heading up to her cottage in southampton this weekend (her b-day!).

it simmered down around 6:30 this morning, oh man what a messed up night! the party was huge and out of hand for a good long while. a bunch of skidbags showed up and it was sketchy for a while but overall everything worked out. definitely the weirdest party we've ever hosted, and definitely NOT the best as far as i was concerned! people seemed to like it though. i think there were like 320 people here! god damn.

Archived