Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Woof. Not so ugly defensively, well except for a few Breezer cough-ups, but offensively it seems that every team in the NHL knows how to shut down the Habs offence all of a sudden.

I wish I could say I watched it but I completely spaced on the game thanks to the amount of pain killers I pumped into my system. I have some kind of upper body injury suffered while I delivered an epic beatdown on MrBigTime after Saturdays game.

Poor little fella. He ended up passing out and missing Chez Parez. Then again, so did we even though that club was a mere 40 steps away from our hotel. We ended up going to The Sadies instead.

Guest Low Roller

Last night's game was a total referee show. Something like 18 minor penalties, and 5 or 6 even-up calls to cancel a PP. The game had no flow and was painful to watch.

Guest Low Roller
Canadiens defenceman Josh Gorges, still looking for his first goal as a Canadiens after 97 games in the CH, had one of his sticks chopped up and sacrificed, scattered by goalie Carey Price around the RBC Center this morning. The ritual was aimed at breaking the curse that has stricken the still-looking rearguard.

Hilarious.