Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Notice that after the Lapierre hit, George Laraque did a 180 and b-lined towards Ruutu, only to trip over Lapierre? Ruutu saw him coming and almost jumped into Bouillion's arms to avoid Laraque.

That's because Ruutu is a pussy.

Nobody wanted to dance with Laraque last night and it was obvious.

Guest Low Roller

At the end of the game, O'Byrne gave Price the puck to keep as a memento of his shutout. He tossed it over the glass to a kid in the crowd.

"I'm going to play another 20 years," Price said. "I hope I'll have enough shutouts I won't know what to do with all the pucks."

Notice that after the Lapierre hit, George Laraque did a 180 and b-lined towards Ruutu, only to trip over Lapierre? Ruutu saw him coming and almost jumped into Bouillion's arms to avoid Laraque.

I didn't notice that no...

That's because Ruutu is a pussy.

Right... You could also argue that if he's such a pussy like you say he'd wait to hit someone like he did when Laraque was on the bench. If there was intent on the hit and all like everyone is saying.

Nobody did anything to Ruutu on his next shift, I'm sure big George could have come out and done something about it... But nobody did.

Laraque was smart enough to not take a stupid penalty by doing something on an ensuing shift.

What a pussy / coward. Afraid of the penalty box and unwilling to stand up for his team, even with a big lead.

My Grandma could have skated faster than Laraque in his 'bee-line' and she wouldn't have tripped.

:)

Nobody did anything to Ruutu on his next shift, I'm sure big George could have come out and done something about it... But nobody did.

He played another shift? Maybe it was just hard to notice him, as for the most part, only one line from the Sens ever shows up to play (well, that line used to show up anyhow)

Nick Foligno an impressive -10 on the season, that would get you in the pressbox for most teams, but a promotion to the top line for the Sens...

Is this the year Sens fans? ;)

That third goal to end the first was EASILY the hardest I have yelled the eff word at the tv this season.

Oh well. The thing I have learned these past 10 months is that the Habs have the ability to come back.

:Edit to add the other posts I had made:

8:11 PM

Boston is screaming after every puck in this second period. They totally want this game. 4-nil

8:59 PM

Should be 5-1 on that Savard miss, not even counting the post before it.

9:01 PM

And there you have it. 5-1 on the following draw which was a position Price should have if you ask me.

Pull him. Dont blame him, make a statement to everyone.

9:15

Carbo didnt pull him and a shifty 6th goal went in after Komi fought Lucic? Yup. Dont pull him now.

9:27

Hat's off to the Boston fans for Ole'ing and Na Na Na'ing the Habs tonight. I get it.

9:28

My soul feels like it got punched-the-fuckout. Brilliantly done. Only in Boston.