Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ollie becomes a Habs fan in 3....2.....1

I liked the Habs when Doug Gilmour was on the team. Now that was fun to watch.

Gilmour was a joke... one of the most overrated players to EVER play the game. He was a figment of the Toronto media's imagination. They make it to the semi-finals a couple of times and they build false idols. I spit on that prick...

Gilmour was a joke... one of the most overrated players to EVER play the game. He was a figment of the Toronto media's imagination. They make it to the semi-finals a couple of times and they build false idols. I spit on that prick...

1474gp 450goals 964assists 1414pts 1301pim

182gp 60goals 128assists 188pts 235pim

yes a very overrated player.. :crazy: :confused:

1474gp 450goals 964assists 1414pts 1301pim

182gp 60goals 128assists 188pts 235pim

yes a very overrated player.. :crazy: :confused:

Christ! That's only 70 points per year. Alexi Yashin averaged 65!!!

yeah gilmour is comparable to yashin.. rigghhhtt.

how does yashins playoff numbers stack up against him then?

im not gonna argue about this. you are obviously biased against him cause he wore a blue shirt.

you're probably one of those guys that chant 'leafs suck' when they arent even playing.

From the 4 Habs Fans blog:

Mount+everest.jpg

This is the top of Mount Everest, where the Habs' marketing team saw it fit to hang the Ring of Honor

Guy Carbonneau was heard delivering this sermon before the game in the Canadiens dressing room:

"Guys, it's about 60 minutes, it's about playing for 20 of those 60 minutes. It's about 3 periods. It's about skating for one of those 3 periods. Which one? I'll leave that up to you. I really don't care. You wanna play the second and kick back for the first and third, not a problem. You wanna play the third and take it easy in the first and second, you know, to think about the ceremonies for the Ring of Fire, go ahead, I may do the same."

yeah gilmour is comparable to yashin.. rigghhhtt.

how does yashins playoff numbers stack up against him then?

im not gonna argue about this. you are obviously biased against him cause he wore a blue shirt.

you're probably one of those guys that chant 'leafs suck' when they arent even playing.

You would never catch me chanting anything. I'm not that kind of fan. As for the blue shirts... they are an embarassment to professional sports.

From the 4 Habs Fans blog:

Mount+everest.jpg

This is the top of Mount Everest, where the Habs' marketing team saw it fit to hang the Ring of Honor

Guy Carbonneau was heard delivering this sermon before the game in the Canadiens dressing room:

"Guys, it's about 60 minutes, it's about playing for 20 of those 60 minutes. It's about 3 periods. It's about skating for one of those 3 periods. Which one? I'll leave that up to you. I really don't care. You wanna play the second and kick back for the first and third, not a problem. You wanna play the third and take it easy in the first and second, you know, to think about the ceremonies for the Ring of Fire, go ahead, I may do the same."

lol... awesome!! I love these guys

But didnt your group chant that during the playoffs last year against Philly?

Or did the boozin' make you forget?

Chant what?

I am more of letting out a big yell at a big goal or win. I leave the chanting to college students, drunk construction workers and Tibetan Monks.