Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muller and I partied with Julien Brisbois (i think) he's the GM for the Hamilton BullDogs. There were also a couple of buddies of Kostopolas with us. It was a good time (result aside). Biron really held the Flyers in there. The Habs came out realyl well but after going down 2-0 just couldnt muster enough to pull it out. GREAT crowd though. I tried to start a Leafs Suck chant but only about 20 people around me agreed with me at that time. lol
Edited by Guest

so is kirk muller shit cause he played in toronto two seasons?

Muller has nothing to do with my comments about Gilmour. Quit trying to change the subject.

not trying to change the subject at all it just seems you hate everything related to the leafs.

muller played with the leafs so i figured with your stance he would instantly become garbage because of the association.

Edited by Guest

Muller and I partied with Julien Brisbois (i think) he's the GM for the Hamilton BullDogs. There were also a couple of buddies of Kostopolas with us. It was a good time (result aside). Biron really held the Flyers in there. The Habs came out realyl well but after going down 2-0 just couldnt muster enough to pull it out. GREAT crowd though. I tried to start a Leafs Suck chant but only about 20 people around me agreed with me at that time. lol

BAM!

That last line should be in purple. I would never chant, I would be too embarrassed. lol

Muller has nothing to do with my comments about Gilmour. Quit trying to change the subject.

not trying to change the subject at all it just seems you hate everything related to the leafs.

muller played with the leafs so i figured with your stance he would instantly become garbage because of the association.

You are wrong to think I hate all things Leaf related. I feel sorry for the fans of that franchise and think the ownership / management has been garbage for years. At least this year they are trying to take steps to improve... REALLY improve... not just another band aid fix.

You are wrong to think I hate all things Leaf related. I feel sorry for the fans of that franchise and think the ownership / management has been garbage for years. At least this year they are trying to take steps to improve... REALLY improve... not just another band aid fix.

Fair enough...

and fuck that... i hope the leafs stay in the basement for years and years.

Dougy was a damn good player though.

Guest Low Roller

BAM!

How does Booche remember these things???? I'm starting to think that he squirrels away these little nuggets for those dreary end of week flame assaults.

Oh man the last thing I wanted to hear was you didnt actually do that chant. I was hoping for a "LOL' date=' you got me buddy. I was drunk and forgot I did that."[/quote']

Damn... I'm sorry to disappoint you. I was very drunk but not enough to start the chants :(

Remember when he ate my goldfish, then you said I never had a goldfish ? Then why did I have the bowl Bart? WHY DID I HAVE THE BOWL?

Guest Low Roller

Marc Denis has been unbeatable for the Dogs so far this season. He just aided the young Bulldogs earn their first shutout of the season and up their record to 3-0.

Kyle Chipchura played his first game of the season and was awarded the 'Workhorse Player of the Game'.

EDIT: 4-0, after another win tonight. It's the best start of the season for the franchise.