Jambands.ca

Camp Fortune night pass - $99

Big Wooly Mammoth

It's that time of year again....

I am looking for one or two people in the Ottawa-Gatineau area who wish to purchase a group season's night pass at Camp Fortune Quebec. This special offer must be purchased  and paid for before Sept. 26. The Fortune Night Pass is only $99 each (regulary $279) and is good for the entire ski season.  The  pass can be used Monday through Saturday (Fortune is closed Sunday night) nights for the entire skiing season

Edited by Guest

$279 for a full-price night pass at Fortune is highway robbery, fucking insane. $99 is the normal price for a night pass at Edelweiss which is a better hill and not as busy.

Even a full pass at Edelweiss is $239 until the 28th or $299 afterwards, and the privileges are greater than those offered by Fortune (more discounts at more hills).

Nights at Edelweiss begin at 3pm, whereas the nights at Fortune begin at 5pm.

If you like Fortune you’d best get in on this early-bird offer, otherwise you’re going to get ripped off huge. Or just go to Edelweiss!

$279 for night skiing at fortune? That is insane. Edelweiss is about a 20 minute drive past fortune but is much much better although I think I have only been to fortune a couple times. I have a hard time believing that is the night ski price. I was thinking of looking into a closer hill this year like fortune but not for $300. (out of town until the 26th so can't take part in the deal)

i've never skiied at Edelweiss. that's a huge price difference. We've always skiied at Fortune. One nice thing is their ski school, which is very well organized. Our kids have been taking part for several years now. So there's the familiarity factor. And given that we're skiing with the kids at night, and need to get home asap on a school night, the extra 40 minutes it would take to go to Edelweiss (20 minutes each way) would really impact on our actual ski time - we're only skiing for like 2, maybe 3 hours max, on a school night.

That said, my neighbors were asking me about signing up for the same deal you're talking about BWM. I will mention to them that you're looking for people to go in with.

Thanks Velvet - I'd appreciate that.