Jambands.ca

Tips for NYE in NYC

Northern Wish

I've gone to NYC a few NYE's in a row a few years back, but one year I stayed in the city for a crazy expensive price, but the years after I've stayed in New Haven, Connecticut, which is about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from the city, but hotels are cheaper.. We took the train in and was dropped off right at Grand Central and round trip was only like $15, and the trains ran all night (only on NYE).. (And it was quite the crazy party on the train on the way back!)

:)

Most of the hotels you will find on expedia.ca will be in mid town, and really the city is so easy to get around, there is no reason to stay there. If you stay in another part of Manhattan it will be less expensive. Your still going to pay out the nose though.

I have been to nyc three of the past 4 years for new years and we ussualy always do hostels. it's not like your going to be in their for long anyways. the party ussualy goes until the sun comes up anyways. last year we had a group of us so we got the luxury hotel for 5 bills but their was 10 of splitting on it so it was a piece of cake.. here are some hostels in nyc. are you driving down yourself sean. me and ryan are leaving on new years eve day. our plan was to drive back after the late night shows. but we may be down grabbing a hotel if the price is right. peace

Book New York Hostels

www.hostelworld.com/NewYork 100 Hostels in New York - Beds From Just $10 - Book Online Now

New York City.com Hotels

NYC.com Save more at the authentic NYC site All hotel & Broadway 1-888-VISIT-NY

Cheap Manhattan Hostels

HostelBookers.com/Manhattan Compare Options & Prices For All Local Hostels. No Booking Fee

Search Results

Local business results for hostels near New York, NY, USA A. Chelsea International Hostel - www.chelseahostel.com - (212) 647-0010 - 74 reviews

B. Manhattan Hostel Inc - www.bigapplehostel.com - (212) 302-2603 - 232 reviews

C. Candy Hostel - www.nychostels.com - (212) 865-1414 - 406 reviews

D. Central Park Hostel - New York City - www.centralparkhostel.com - (212) 678-0491 - 139 reviews

E. Broadway Hotel & Hostel - www.broadwayhotelnyc.com - (212) 865-2993 - 130 reviews

F. American Dream Hostel - www.americandreamhostel.com - (212) 260-9779 - 187 reviews

G. Jazz On the Park - www.jazzhostels.com - (212) 932-1600 - 77 reviews

H. Gershwin Hotel - www.gershwinhotel.com - (212) 545-8000 - 444 reviews

I. times square west hostel - www.newtimessquarehostel.com - (212) 247-3746 - 94 reviews

J. Times Square Dream Hostel - timessquaredreamhostel.com - (212) 695-5898 - 125 reviews

Edited by Guest