Jambands.ca

Pacific Ocean Blue - Dennis Wilson

can-o-phish

For those who haven't stumbled upon this gem which has been re-released with Bambu (The Caribou Sessions) I highly recommend picking this up...by the end of the CDs the question that will be forefront in your mind will be wondering which Wilson brother was the musical genius, Brian or Dennis...

Bambu is incredible... beautiful compositions that reveal a truly tortured soul which left us far too soon...you'll find yourself hearing similarities with Pink Floyd if you can imagine that...the closing track "Holy Man" with Taylor Hawkins adding vocals is simply amazing...

Pacific Ocean Blue Re-release

Pacific Ocean Blue

For those who haven't stumbled upon this gem which has been re-released with Bambu (The Caribou Sessions) I highly recommend picking this up...by the end of the CDs the question that will be forefront in your mind will be wondering which Wilson brother was the musical genius, Brian or Dennis...

Bambu is incredible... beautiful compositions that reveal a truly tortured soul which left us far too soon...you'll find yourself hearing similarities with Pink Floyd if you can imagine that...the closing track "Holy Man" with Taylor Hawkins adding vocals is simply amazing...

Pacific Ocean Blue Re-release

Pacific Ocean Blue

I want to get it, but you forgot to include Carl in your musical genius brother competition.