Jambands.ca

Mountain Jam- ABB, Umph, HOLD STEADY!

Northern Wish

Yes indeed. Very interesting. My boys will be playing alongside Govt. Mule, The Allman Brothers Band, Michael Franti and Spearhead, Ray Lamontagne, Coheed and Cambria, Derek Trucks Band, Richie Havens, Jackie Greene, Girl Talk, Tea Leaf Green, Porter Batiste Stoltz, Railroad Earth, Brett Dennen, The Lee Boys, U-Melt, The Macpodz, The Brew, and others TBA

This is taking place May 29-31st in Hunter Mountain, NY.

The haters would definitely include c-towns for a start, but its a diverse and growing list.

And I'd see them there cause they like the rest of the jambands on the bill.......

Come on buddy you can do better than that!

not sure what you're talking about. i love the Hold Steady. the rest makes sense though.....and C-Towns doesn't even live is a city that starts with C. What's that about?

i really dug mountain jam last year. for those who don't like the rain here is your warning. previous years it rained the whole festival. last year it only rained one day and it was off and on. killer set up on a ski hill. older crowd, it is a mule festival. camping is on a slop so make sure you bring enough pegs for your tent especially if it rains. and dress warm.

• 2 months later...

sweet additions include....

UMPHREY'S MCGEE, THE GRATEFUL DEAD'S BILL KREUTZMANN FEATURING OTEIL BURBRIDGE AND SCOTT MURAWSKI, GOMEZ, KARL DENSON'S TINY UNIVERSE AND GENE WEEN BAND <------ wowzers!

You should change the thread title dude.

Edited by Guest