Beatles rooftop concert live stream on Friday

MK

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah at the moment its only the audio.

NOTE: No, the police have not pulled the plug on the event. Despite a successful on-site test yesterday we are experiencing a technical challenge right now that we’re working through. We hope to get the coverage online shortly. The snowstorm isn't helping.

[edit to add]

Video's back up for me now.

Edited by Guest

Ahhh I got it. Hit the reload button.

Are they really playing Get Back twice or is it me?

THE SET LIST

1969 and 2009 set list:

Get Back*

Get Back

Don't Let Me Down

I've Got A Feeling

One After 909

Dig a Pony

I've Got A Feeling

Don't Let Me Down

Get Back

* The Beatles played some songs more than once because they were recording and wanted the best version possible.

ugh - what a logistical nightmare.

I got down there at 10:30 and my ibook crapped out...I had a MBP brought down and got the stream working about one minute before they started. I missed the soundcheck and totally fucked up the sound on the feed.

sorry to those who had to listen to that shit feed. I had a good mix out of the soundboard and tried to balance it with the camera mic...turns out my issues were with ustream and the volume output there...the VU meters in the software were barely blipping so I maxed it...all the feedback I was getting to my bberry through the show was massively negative on the sound. the soundman and I were working our asses of to redeem it but I didn't think of the volume output on ustream until the last song.

if the ibook didn't suck shit, I would have had it tweaked perfectly for the show...I recorded it and it sounds awesome.

that stream was a disaster in my books.

however, on a positive note, we conceived and pulled off a massive idea and about two thousand people showed up on a Friday afternoon.

thanks for the feedback all...we'll get 'em next time.