Jambands.ca

trafficking board game

bouche

You know you want it.

"TRAFFICKING is a role-playing board game that spoofs the cannabis trade. The game features eight dealers - Reefer T. Johnstone III, Janet Planet, Zerox Roachoid, Sonny Sgurd, Stephie "Honey Oil" Slick, Biff Spliff, D.J. Stoner and Fast Eddie Toke c pitted against a dedicated, hard-nosed Narcotics Officer, Lieutenant Dick Gumshoe. The object of the game for the dealers is to become the "Traffic King", that is to be the first dealer to sell a kilo of marijuana (36 ounces or "lids") before being BUSTED by the Narc. Should the Narc succeed in busting all the dealers before any sells a kilo, the Narc wins the game."

Click on this link to get into the bidding!

I have played that one way back in my teens(oh so long ago it seems) Tungsten,wow,nice one to have.I actually hang with a dude that is about the age my father would be if he was still here and he still asks me where he can get a lid.Funny stuff.

I have the Dealer McDope game somewhere in the mountian region of boxes I still haven't unpacked for the last 5 years.Same idea as both of those ones mentioned in the above posts.

Black Beauty downs anyone? [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Tungsten Gruvsten:

Ha! that's nothing...sometime i'll invite ya over to play my vintage 1971 Fabulous Furry Freak Bros. "Feds and Heads" board game...straight outta Playboy even. Ounces(called 'Lids' in the game) go for $20-50!!!

Wow. We were just talking about that game not more than 2 nights ago!! Never played myself...

Archived