Jambands.ca

4 Sale (20-30$) Darien, Maryland and Spac Phish Tix

robbae

Friggin' WORST EVER! Just realised, at 7:30 am today, Wednesday August 12th, my passport will not be available for use this weekend, so, very sadly, I hav eto bail last minute on the 3 shows I had been so looking forward to.

Thus I now have for sale: (In Canadian funds)

2 Tickets to Darien (Lawn)- Nice shiny green official phish tix from the band. $20.00 each

1 Ticket to Marlyand (Lawn) $20.00

1 Ticket to SPAC (Lawn) $30.00

email rob_halifax@hotmail.com

I am in Toronto (near downtown).

I am sad. Now they are going to encore Harpua at SPAC. God Bless MEGAUPLOADS!

Reee.

Dont listen to Elemeno because you might not get in.

Land and water ports of entry

(Effective June 1, 2009)

Canadian citizens are required to present one of the following valid WHTI-compliant documents when entering the United States by land or water:

a passport;

a NEXUS card;

a Free and Secure Trade (FAST) card;

an enhanced driver's licence (EDL) or enhanced identification card (EIC) from a province where a U.S.-approved EDL/EIC program has been implemented;

or

a Secure Certificate of Indian Status (when this certificate is available and approved by the United States). In the interim, the current Certificate of Indian Status is an acceptable document to present when entering the United States by land or water.

Sorry Booche but you are incorrect. You can still get through with a regular licence. They are allowing a grace period so all the lazies can get their acts together. They will grill you to no end and may pull you in for a search, but it is worth the minor inconveience to make your vacation happen. I crossed with a friend in July in the same situation so I know first hand.

Sorry Booche but you are incorrect. You can still get through with a regular licence. They are allowing a grace period so all the lazies can get their acts together. They will grill you to no end and may pull you in for a search, but it is worth the minor inconveience to make your vacation happen. I crossed with a friend in July in the same situation so I know first hand.

ya so there!!!

Sorry Booche but you are incorrect. You can still get through with a regular licence. They are allowing a grace period so all the lazies can get their acts together. They will grill you to no end and may pull you in for a search' date=' but it is worth the minor inconveience to make your vacation happen. I crossed with a friend in July in the same situation so I know first hand.[/quote']

ya so there!!!

Didn't mean to come off dickheadish, just passing some info. on is all.