Jambands.ca

Go Bulldogs Go

Booche

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldogs owner Michael Andlauer is part of the partnership group that bought the team from Gilett, and therefore in extension the Bulldogs own the Habs.

Ergo it is relevant for me to post information about the parent company (i.e. the Bulldogs) in their subsidiary's thread (i.e. the Habs).

Guest Low Roller
I'm with Booche on this one, it's annoying reading sifting through the mounds of Bulldog crap when you just want NHL info.

"NHL info"?? What thread are you talking about? Go Habs Go is all about the mudslinging.

Seriously, go read my last post in that thread (not the antagonistic one that Booche moved here, but the one about last night's game) and tell me that I was off-topic by any means.

Guest Low Roller

I can't help it that I enjoy seeing players progress at all levels of the organization. I damn love this organization and I cannot limit my enthusiasm to 20 players that make up the current line-up because that would be a rather myopic view of the brand as a whole.

Guest Low Roller
I have no interest in the Bull Dogs myself. At least now we have a forum that Low Roller can use to pleasure himself :)

That would be the Who Needs a Reason? thread. ;)

"NHL info"?? What thread are you talking about? Go Habs Go is all about the mudslinging.

Agreed, so why do you post endless streams of Bulldog crap in it (not just recently, I'm talking all the time)?

I'm not saying the Bulldogs aren't relevant to the Habs, I'm saying you are not capable of filtering out the tid bits of information that are. I click on threads when there's new posts and often a new post in the Habas thread has nothing to do with Habs, why not post it here.

Like Booche said, there's probably enough interest to have it owns thread, seems to me likes it's already on a roll and it might end up being a great thread, more importantly I won't click on it unless Esau or someone other than you has posted because their post will more than likely not be some cut and paste job about a farm team I really don't care about.

Do I care if Esau get's all liquoured up and heads to a game and has a hilarious time? Yes. Do I care about line changes the team is making? No.

I will however continue to click on your Habs posts in hopes of starting something up.

Myopic would be overevaluating players that the AHL level and lord knows we have all seen you do that more than enough times for this lifetime.

Roller, maybe I should start a Cincinatti thread for you as well since you are such a more well rounded and diehard fan than the rest of us.

Guest Low Roller

Always willing to start something with ya Sloth! It's like picking a fight with a brother- no apparent reason other than boredom.

For the record please read over the current Go Habs Go thread and tell me how many Bulldog-centric posts you find.

I'm not going to look but only to be contrary and standoff-ish. I'm guessing thousands.

And really I think a lot of what's being said applies to last year's thread as well, we're just getting ready for the shit stream we all know you have planned out for us.

Edited by Guest
trying to add gasoline

Guest Low Roller

This 'dog' (delicious pun) has been whipped too many times by now and I most likely would have learned my lesson by now. Would I have gone on a posting rampage about the Bulldogs? Perhaps. Liklihood increases with boredom, which reminds me I need to go back to looking for a job in this god foresaken city.

Always a pleasure boys.

This 'dog' (delicious pun) has been whipped too many times by now and I most likely would have learned my lesson by now. Would I have gone on a posting rampage about the Bulldogs? Perhaps. Liklihood increases with boredom, which reminds me I need to go back to looking for a job in this god foresaken city.

Always a pleasure boys.

Stop being reasonable, it's Friday.

Guest Low Roller

So did anyone actually watch the Habs game last night and wish to offer a discussion point to my opinion on the game (posted in the appropriate Go Habs Go thread) or should we just continue this repartee which is frankly more amusing, however rather boundless?