Jambands.ca

Modern Family

bouche

my brother called me up one night and said "promise me that you watch Modern Family". I obliged.

7 episodes in and it appears to be one of the funniest new shows that could rival current toppers of the top ten funniest show lists. The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is the attempt at the 'documentary style' made popular by the office. It's not used much, but each time, it burns. I think they could just dump that bit and move on, though they may be using it less and less to ween the audience off. I hope that is the case.

Check it out.

Booche also made me watch this show...

I loved it when the gay guys locked their baby in the car:

Cameron [in a high-pitched voice]: I swear to God Im gonna break it! [Running at the window with a trash can]

Mitchell: Do not break the window, you're gonna get glass on her

OnStar Operator [on the phone]: Sir, please tell your wife to calm down, everything's gonna be okay.

Mitchell: That's a man

OnStar Operator: Really?

Edited by Guest

Everyone always loves the overweight gay fat guy but Luke, Al Bundy's grandson, is quickly winning me over as my character. There's no way a little kid can act that good so I figure he's a moron outside of the show.

And I kinda like the documentary style because the sitcom has been done to death. If this show were in that vein, it wouldnt be nearly as funny.

And I kinda like the documentary style because the sitcom has been done to death. If this show were in that vein, it wouldnt be nearly as funny.

If they are going to continue with the doc shit, they'd better come up with some backstory or break down the 4th wall.