Jambands.ca

Ovechkin hit on Campbell

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Yes, and I'm well known to have my opinion swayed by others. Purple. I'm a stubborn bitter goat. Haven't you figured that out by now?

cuzco_stubborn.jpg

I believe that Ovechkin is being shown favouritism for being one of the top draws in the league. That is the source of my beef.

Let me get this straight. You chose this incident to complain about star players getting preferential treatment?

All I see is another biased Habs fan who knows jack-shit, whining because Laps got the 4 games he deserved. It was a worse hit which was confirmed by the league.

In other news, Corey Haim has died.

Guest Low Roller

When the fuck did I complain about Lapierre getting four games? Now that's just ignorant fact-making in order to help manufacture your point. Weak.

He got 4 and he deserves it. Probably the only suspension that I agreed with in recent history.

Who's Corey Haim?

Ovy fills rinks. period.

He will always get some sort of preferential treatment, as did Mike Richards (which in the end only benefited Matt Cooke).

The marquee NHL players will always get preferential treatment, politicians will always get off easy for wreckless driving, speeding, and having coke in their posession, and you will always pay taxes.

Welcome to reality

Guest Low Roller
Ovy fills rinks. period.

He will always get some sort of preferential treatment, as did Mike Richards (which in the end only benefited Matt Cooke).

The marquee NHL players will always get preferential treatment, politicians will always get off easy for wreckless driving, speeding, and having coke in their posession, and you will always pay taxes.

Welcome to reality

I agree 100%, don't mean I have to like it though.

Yes, and I'm well known to have my opinion swayed by others. Purple. I'm a stubborn bitter goat. Haven't you figured that out by now?

cuzco_stubborn.jpg

I believe that Ovechkin is being shown favouritism for being one of the top draws in the league. That is the source of my beef.

I do not think think Ovechkin's hit even deserved a suspension. The NHL has felt some harsh media coverage for not suspending Cooke this week. Hockey is such a physical game, people need to know where everyone is at all times and start protecting themselves. Semenko was not the only reason Gretzky never got to badly injured. He was smart!