Jambands.ca

Where are you staying for PH Cinci?

Schwa.

I be staying at the Extended Stay Covington. About 1.1 miles from the venue. I've never met any of you fellow skanks, probably because I'm just one year short of being legally able to see a lot of shows. But I'm sure I've seen you all at one time or another at Frontier Town, SCI, moe, mmw, or any of those other all ages shows. But maybe I'll finally get to meet some of you.

Hope to see you there!

Greg

I think there are about 3 rooms of us at the suites... so we should hook up there...

private mail me and I'll give you my info if you want to stop by...not sure if there's a bar their or not? But if not we'll make one!

I wouldn't mind checking out the aquarium too so keep us posted.

Cheers

A Million Gallons of Wonder

At Newport Aquarium, we'll take you to the oceans' depths, the rivers’ edge and the fringe of the Antarctic Frontier.

Specially designed underwater tunnels will have you diving with the sharks and through a colorful coral reef.

And winding walkways punctuated by special musical scores and larger - than - life murals will take you on an up-close encounter with the world's most beautiful, bizarre and dangerous creatures.

The Newport Aquarium is open 365 days a year, with extended summer hours to maximize visitor enjoyment.

SWEET, can't wait to take the tunnel. [Wink]

Archived