Jambands.ca

New Addition!

Kitari

Congrats to GreaseMonkey and JazzHands on their new addition! Jacob Ross Martin was born on Sunday morning at approximately 1:40 a.m. If I remember right, he was 6lb 7oz. A good size considering he was an early bird!

And I can tell you that this kid is every bit as gorgeous as his parents! Sally, can you upload those pictures?

Congrats you two - he's a perfect baby boy!

Now thats a boy with some good looks. Thanks to everyone from both Dana and myself for your kind words.

Thanks Kitari. I hope we will see you soon.

Low Roller the cigars should be comming out on friday. I need to talk to Dave and Crystal, well more to Dave the cigar guru. Oh and-a...I think he has the mailman's ears.

Dr. Hux......I know. Whwn is yours due again?

Come by any time Vermont Dave. My home is your home.

Swifty??? Who are you??? Thanks anyways though. Your right, I now know the meaning of true love.

Bouche you dog. Where did you get th... Oh yea I sent it to you. Thanks for posting it, yer good peeps.

Dave-O ya punk, He's the spittin immage of his dad. These good looks won't go to waste you know. Thanks man, hope to see ya soon (FRIDAY)

Ms. Hux. You know that you don't need an invite, your always welcome in our home. Thanks so much.

Thanks again everyone. [big Grin]

Archived