Jambands.ca

Big Series Starts Tonite!

guigsy

Reds hosting the Cardinals for 3. :P

we're up 2 to start the day, but have our hands full with carpenter, garcia and wainwright - this could be a huge swing either way.

espn has the game tonight for anyone interested... carpenter vs. leake. personally, i am bustin'. :)

Go Reds!

Well, that was a rough inning.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck me. that was insane.

i couldnt believe dusty didnt get off his ass to go calm the kid down after the 4th consecutive hit... or the 5th one that loaded the bases... or the 6th one that cleared them! 6 runs in a matter of 12 pitches, and the guy is complaining he didnt have time to warm anyone in the pen. irresponsible management, if you ask me - i was watching and went off the rails about it. its all he had to do, go talk to the kid, slow the game down, get everyone back on track, and maybe that grand slam doesnt get hit, who knows. what a killer, though.. you're simply not comin' back 6 against carpenter.

thats alright, tho... they're still chasing us. and they gotta deal with cueto tonight - who has been absolutely dealing lately. they'll be ready...

shit gets nuts. video from reds.com

a couple minutes in it escalates again, with carpenter lipping off dusty, then its like a bullrush to the backstop... cueto ended up pinned against the screen... no idea why the hell our starting pitcher decided to mix it up... but he ended up kicking his way outta there, they say he gave Larue a concussion and facial lacerations, carpenter got kicked in the back a few times... i think you see Gomes throw a punch or 2... pretty ugly.

i didnt agree with phillips running his mouth off before the series started.. he's on my team, but even i know he's a punk - i'd love to trade him, but where are you gonna find that kinda production at 2nd base? i dont think molina shoulda got in his face, either, tho - just bring it in high and hard or drill him in the ribs. thats baseball.

gotta win today, tho, and arroyo is usually shite when he throws a day game. they better bring the big sticks today.