Jambands.ca

Ignatieffs DComm Killed in Crash

Northern Wish

sad

i have been enjoying many rides on my buddies Harley this summer and there really is nothing like the freedom of riding a bike

there are just too many selfish people on the road with little regard for motorcycles and the peoples lives who ride them

RIP

I read about the crash this morning. It was sad before knowing who the victim was. Just thinking about the fact that the gentleman was just going about his daily routine and heading to work but got struck on the way is enough to make you realize how quick things can change.

There was some traffic on the way in from hull this morning along the parkway and I figured it was due to construction, but I guess it was partly related to redirected traffic.

Sad news.

I learned to drive a motorcycle a few years ago in India and absolutely feel in love with them, the driving is crazy over there but everyone has their head on a swivel and I never once felt in danger (I didn't ride in Delhi or Mumbai) but I'd never drive one in North America, I'm not even sure it's selfishness, it's just a car world over here.