Jambands.ca

Christmas Gift Ideas

Jay Funk Dawg

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for some Christmas gift ideas... I always leave this stuff for the last minute, but I'm gonna get some shopping done this weekend.

Anytime it's christmas time, I never have a problem finding gifts for myself - I just bought myself Serato and some new 45 rpm records... I can't justify buying myself anything more until I take care of the parents and my lovely lady.

Any ideas for Christmas gifts for the parentals or fiancee ?

Hire a booze buddy? "A Ukraine firm is offering a solution to those who find themselves feeling down and out around the holidays," Huffingtonpost.com reports.

"For 150 Ukrainian hryvnias (or about $18), locals can guarantee themselves an evening of good conversation and revelry by hiring a drinking buddy, the Agence France-Presse is reporting. Officials at Kind Fairy, a Ukrainian event-planning firm, . . . say they started offering drinking buddies for hire last December, and the service quickly became one of the company's most popular. 'Virtually all of our people are talented,' said Yulia Peyeva, head of Kind Fairy.

'They can play guitar, sing or recite poetry.'"

ha funny you should say that... I've been working on a Christmas album with my cousin Dan... that's definitely one of the presents I'm giving to the fam.

It's an instrumental guitar and fiddle songs.. once I get it edited I'll post the set.

So far the track listing is

Dan R Reel Set

Redemption Song

Song for my Sister (original)

When I'm 64

Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald

Whiskey in the Jar